Shopper Marketing Executive – Ecommerce & Grocery
Website PIE Recruitment
About the job
Shopper Marketing Executive – Innovative SME Snacking Brand
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Super cool food brand
- Driving online and instore customer activation
- Buckinghamshire office with flex working
This well-established SME food brand has been pushing the boundaries of healthy snacking for over 10 years and is now looking for a Shopper Marketing Executive to help them continue on the road to success.
With a portfolio of super cool snacks that are all free from gluten, wheat and dairy, and are vegan friendly too, it’s easy to see why they storm the category. 2021 is set to be the most ambitious year yet with an exciting pipeline of innovation about to hit the market.
Although the company harvests a fun SME culture, it is a grown-up business that provides an autonomous and flexible culture. This will allow anyone coming in the real opportunity to be a part of the generation that takes its brands to the next level.
About the role
This role will see you work across customer activation in the UK’s leading supermarkets, as well as online, convenience, wholesale, and foodservice channels too.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and managing shopper insights making recommendations on what activation should be launched.
- Developing and executing engaging and inspiring shopper marketing plans that are in line with category and business vision.
- Responsible for all brand content used on a retailer e-commerce website. You must work in partnership with these retailers.
- Undertaking regular reviews on shopper activation performance and present this back to the business with recommendations on how to improve it.
- Managing relationships with external agencies and data suppliers to help build brand shopper strategies.
- Working cross-functionally with sales and brand marketing teams to ensure customer/shopper strategies align with their own.
- Manage shopper and trade budgets
- Raising PO’s
Qualification & Experience
- 1 year + experience in shopper/trade or customer marketing with an FMCG company.
- Must have experience working with grocery retailers across E-commerce / Online
- You must be prepared to work in an SME. The pace is fast, the standards are high and no day is the same. You must roll those sleeves up and get stuck in!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.