About the job
Nigel Wright Group is recruiting for this role on behalf of Oumph!
About the Company:
Oumph! is the award winning Swedish brand for soy-based vegan food products, with an established customer base in the Nordics, UK & Ireland.
This summer, the brand was acquired by LIVEKINDLY co, a collective of heritage and startup brands on a mission to become the biggest plant-based food companies in the world and make plant-based eating the new normal.
Oumph! joined the LIVEKINDLY co.’s brands, including South Africa’s The Fry Family Food Co. and Germany’s LikeMeat, and is now gearing up for global expansion.
We are currently looking for a Global Brand Manager on behalf of Oumph! This role will collaborate and work closely with the Nordic team and with local teams across the globe. If you are passionate about sustainability, our environment and great tasting food, you might be the perfect person to join Oumph! on this mission.
The role will play a key part in developing the brand globally with long-term growth in mind. Whilst you require a strategic ability and perspective, you must also be able to adapt and work operationally and in a hands-on manner, reflecting the phase of growth Oumph! is in.
- With a developed, in-depth understanding of the food industry – in particular plant-based foods and emerging trends including the consumers, competitors and retailers’ environments, identify key growth initiatives & opportunities.
- Set the innovation roadmap for the brand and lead NPD from start to end from a category and range perspective. Work with category and range analysis and lead the dialogue on product range innovation.
- Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment.
- Optimise the plans accordingly for ongoing improvement.
- Take part in briefing and management of creative agencies for global concepts that will be then implemented by the local brand teams.
- To deliver and support through the line campaigns that help to grow the brand overall.
- Ensure structure & processes in a daily work as required.
- Work closely with company functions to assist in building plans to grow customer categories to ensure engagement and successful execution of brand plans.
- Develop go-to-market plans together with the local brand team.
- Entrepreneurial drive and an affinity for spotting opportunities ahead of the market
- Strategic mindset, combined with a humble and results-focused approach
- Innovative and creative thinking, challenging status quo
- Good business understanding and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross-functional team
- Understanding different customer needs & being able to integrate in Brand plan
- Passionate about knowing what happens outside of the consumers house & instore with the shopper
- Flair for Project Management, including connecting stakeholders to drive outputs
- Great team player with ability to work with an lead remote project teams
- Independent and able to deliver fact based, objective views of the business
- 5+ years’ relevant Marketing experience, ideally from FMCG
- Relevant business education
- A strong creative, entrepreneurial and strategic mindset
- Experience with leading innovation/NPD projects from a commercial and brand perspective
- Previous experience in brand development and driving agency relationships
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skill to present clearly, simplifying complex topics and influence decision making
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience from the food retail industry
- International exposure / experience would be a plus
Sounds interesting? Please apply with an updated version of your CV. For this recruitment Oumph! is collaborating with Nigel Wright, if you have any questions regarding the role or process please include those in your application. Also note that all applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.