Head of Product
Website gitti Conscious Beauty
About the job
At gitti we disrupt the beauty industry with innovative products that are better for you and our planet. Through social media, we create an international brand for natural, vegan and eco-friendly products. gitti stands for Conscious Beauty. We reunite two concepts that the traditional beauty industry seems to have opposed in the last years outer beauty and inner wellbeing. We want to wake up this industry because you and our planet deserve better. We know we cannot do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroines and heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
We are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Shop (f/m/d) to support our strong growth path.
As a young, innovative and rapidly growing startup within the cosmetics industry with an ambitious future ahead we are seeking an outstanding person to join our team. Going into new product lines and opening new markets, gitti will grow rapidly.
- You build a web shop our customers and community love
- You are an advocate for user-centered development and you drive the vision of the gitti brand in close coordination with the Product Development and Marketing teams
- You develop, own and implement the product & UX/UI strategy. You are responsible creating an outstanding online customer experience and continuously improve all flows
- Based on customer and business impact, you define and prioritize our requirements and create our product roadmap
- You are responsible for implementing the product roadmap and managing the development teams. You ensure that we consistently and effectively implement our features and constantly improve our services
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
- You manage stakeholder needs and interests from other departments
- You lead and develop a strong team of product owner and UX
- You have a degree in engineering, business administration, economics or any related field (BSc / BA in Business Administration, MSc, MBA)
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience within Digital Product Management (Webshop) and experience in E-Commerce or Marketplaces
- You have a proven track record as a strong Product Leader, coaching and mentoring Product Managers in a fast-growing online consumer business
- You have profound product management knowledge in opportunity assessment, product discovery, execution oversight and product delivery
- You have a high customer focus constantly trying to excite our customers, an excellent business knowledge and a high affinity to technology, processes and optimization
- You know agile software development methods. Know-how in Shopify is a plus
- You master the balance between strategic and operative work in a fast growing start-up with a need for professionalization and a high degree of freedom
- You have strong communication and cooperation skills
- You are a team player, high energy, results-oriented, and have the ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Very good English skills complete your profile, German is a plus
- Join an international, fast growing and well-funded D2C beauty start-up with flat hierarchies, short decision-making path and room to actively shape the company
- Be part of an ambitious and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and disrupting an entire industry
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
- Enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office and the flexibility to integrate remote working hours
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.