Digital Marketing Coordinator
About the job
Rael is a VC-backed clean feminine care and skincare startup with a mission to empower women to make safe, healthy choices for their bodies. Unlike conventional pads and tampons, Rael products are non-irritating, hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free, and toxin-free – all without sacrificing quality, comfort or performance.
The company was founded in 2017 by three women with distinct backgrounds — a journalist and bestselling author, a movie distributor at Disney with a Harvard MBA, and an architect-turned-art director. Once we launched our organic cotton pads on Amazon, we quickly became #1 brand in its organic pad and liner category. Now we offer not only organic feminine care products, but also clean, vegan skincare products including facial sheet masks, pimple patches, and skincare essentials. Rael products are available to purchase at GetRael.com, Target, Amazon, Walmart.com, Urban Outfitters, Walgreens, and more.
Rael is for women, by women, and we’re growing rapidly to become a global brand. If you believe in our cause and are a self-starter and go-getter, consider joining us to be inspired and challenged every day and create something meaningful for women all around the globe!
Note: The candidate will start remotely but is expected to work in the Downtown LA office once the COVID-19 situation gets better.
What we seek:
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team at Rael and contribute to the rapid growth of GetRael.com. You will have full visibility into the DTC environment, touching and impacting all digital marketing initiatives and bringing our brand vision to life across multiple key channels including our Ecommerce Site, SEM, Social Media Advertising, Email/SMS Marketing, and more. You will work closely with the Head of DTC on new and existing initiatives with a focus on driving direct, measurable results, as well as help, strategize and execute marketing plans. You’ll thrive in this role if you are a creative and analytical thinker, detail-oriented, and have the ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, we would like you to genuinely love our products, brand and have a passion for the cause we believe in.
What you will do
- Partner with the Head of DTC to develop and execute marketing and promotional strategies, focused on the growth of getrael.com.
- Own day-to-day management of Shopify ecommerce store, including product management and merchandising, inventory control, site updates, customer experience, etc.
- Support initiatives within owned channels including Email Marketing, SMS, Subscription and Loyalty programs.
- Partner with external digital marketing agencies to grow DTC presence on paid channels including Social, Search, Affiliate and other new opportunities.
- Analyze data and track campaign performance and results in Shopify, Google Analytics and other analytics tools to provide ongoing insights and improvements.
- 2-3 years of experience working in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Analytical skills to track sales performance and reporting
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Genuine interest in the DTC ecommerce landscape and personal care products
- Leadership, entrepreneurship, and can-do spirit
- Fluent in Microsoft Office – Excel, PPT, Word
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.