Website Eat Chay
We’re looking for a Shop assistant at Eat Chay, Boxpark Shoreditch, 2-10 Bethnal Green Road, E1 6GY.
The tasks you’d have to carry out are:
- cooking and assembling food
- adhering to health&safety procedures
- organising stock
- general cleaning
- take payments
- serve customers
- this job requires heavy lifting from time to time, and demands you to be on your feet all day
You have to be able to commit to:
- 24-36 hours per week
- 11-12 hour shift per day from 11am-11pm
We’re looking for someone who has previous experiences in hospitality, level 2 training is a plus.
- £8.50/hour for trial shift
- £10/hour if you work as a casual contractor (self employed)
If you are interested in the job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with answers to these questions:
- when are you available to start?
- what is your typical availability like?
- have you got any other commitments (school/uni, another job, freelance work) that might make you unavailable for specific days in a normal week?
- what is your availability for the Christmas/New Year period 21st Dec-02/Jan (we are closed on the 24th&25th Dec but are open for the rest of this period)?
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.