Sales and Business Development Specialist
- Initially, develop leads and make sales of current inventory to small food/grocery retailers.
- Develop our organization’s reach into the larger market.
- Researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads.
- Attracting and acquiring new business, primarily new product buyers.
- Closing sales, with the assistance of the CEO.
- Account management and customer success management.
- Demonstrating the product, handling prospect objections, and drafting contracts like purchase orders along with the CEO.
- There are two options for compensation for this position. Either commission-based or through an owner-equity agreement; work in exchange for permanent ownership in the company.
- Applicants must be able to possibly work until February 2021 without a salary.
- This may also develop into a salaried position at that time; maybe sooner depending on investments.
- The percent of the interest in the company will be based on prior experience and value of the company.
- Percent equity in the company will vest (be given) monthly.
- The dividends (profits) paid to equity partners (you) may not begin for one year or more.
This is a work from home position. We can any questions you have relating to the equity agreement.
Looking forward to reading your resume!
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.