PM Dishwasher/Baker – Yafo South Park
Website FS Food Group
About the job
PM Dishwasher/Baker, Yafo Kitchen – South Park Description A fast-casual Middle Eastern street food concept, Yafo Kitchen holds the same high culinary standards and approachable price points Charlotte food enthusiasts have come to expect from Frank Scibellis other restaurants. The first YAFO opened in 2016, filling a long-standing void in local Mediterranean street food. The restaurant and multicultural menu brings an elevated feel to fast-casual food through authentic, daily-made breads, spreads and juices. The experience features vegetarian and vegan-friendly menu options, hormone-free selections, shawarma-spiced rotisserie chicken, hummus made from organic chickpeas and homemade items like pickled vegetables and hot mezze sides. Israeli-born Chef Shai Fargian leads the kitchens after stints as a chef in New York City and Tel Aviv. He brings a mix of familiarity and unique flavors to the local dining scene. What will you do?
- Keep us clean and tidy!
- Assist our production team
- Be passionate about high quality ingredients and a great team player
- Maintain excellent health and safety standards Perks of the job?
- Cross-training in all areas of your department
- Opportunities for advancement as our company grows
- Team Member Meals and Discounts
- A supportive, fun and healthy work environment!
- 15% off discount with Madabolic Gym Requirements
- Can provide spectacular hospitality for our guests
- Are energetic about food and using the freshest of ingredients!
- Enjoy working in a stimulating team-based environment!
- Are dependable, with a positive attitude and a passion for fresh food!
- Maintain a calm and cool presence during the shift with a genuine smile! Address 720 Governor Morrison Street Charlotte, NC 28211 Company Information Yafo Kitchen is part of FS Food Group which encompasses an expanding collection of award-winning Charlotte restaurants; Mama Ricotta’s, Pacos Tacos & Tequila, and Midwood Smokehouse. Our exquisite food, attention to detail, and commitment to client satisfaction has created delicious, unforgettable events with remarkable service. FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.