Part Time Social Media Manager
Website Ecco Bella
We’re looking for a passionate Social Media Campaign Manager to join our team, part-time. Our audience comes to our Facebook and Instagram to be inspired about beauty, health and wellness.
Our goals are to increase engagement and grow our followers.
We’re looking for someone who has a lot to say about veganism and beauty. This person is able to bring personality to our brand on social. Being able to write well-crafted captions that resonate with our audience is important for the role, therefore we’re looking for someone with copywriting experience.
Knowledge of veganism and the vegan market is important.
You’ll take full responsibility for Instagram and Facebook, including strategy, implementation and reporting. But not advertising.
Here is what we need:
- Translate our website, email and public relations content into social media.
- Assist in updating content on the website.
- Blogging to your hearts content all our great information, 4 per month.
- Design innovative ways to engage with our followers.
- Develop relationships with influencers and partners.
- Reporting on key insights on a weekly basis.
- Weekly social media brainstorming meeting on what’s working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record delivering results for other brands.
- Passionate about veganism – you’ll need to know what vegans talk about and what matters to vegans.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of how each social platform works.
- Always up to date with the latest social media developments and industry changes.
- A good eye for social media imagery and design.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to create/edit imagery.
Salary: competitive. To apply please send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you’re perfect for the role – in your cover letter, please tell us what interests you in particular about working for a vegan company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Full-time Experience: Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required) Beauty experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.