Website Little Ones UK Ltd
About the job
A bubbly, smart and caring part time live out nanny is required by a busy family from Bexley area to provide quality childcare support for their two little babies in a shared care role with mum. The nanny must give utmost importance to the children’s development by arranging fun and creative activities including playdates, arts and crafts as well as baby gym classes.
The family is looking for a super reliable nanny who would like to become a part of their happy household. They also need someone with experience in nursery and childcare qualifications to help with potty training, feeding and preparing healthy vegan meals for the children.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 12 pm
- taking the baby to activities and to the park
- doing the children’s laundry
- bathing the children
- changing their nappies and clothes
- preparing healthy vegan meals for the children
- feeding them
- teaching the children about health and hygiene
- keeping children’s bedroom and play areas tidy and clean at all the times
- soothing and comforting the children and showing them affection
The perfect nanny is one who can drive, ideally their own car. Otherwise, the family will be happy to provide an automatic car if necessary. The family also has two large size dogs and a lovely cat at home so they would love to have someone who is comfortable around animals.
They would like the nanny to start around the first week of January. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.