*********** HEAD CHEF OPPORTUNITY ***********
Calling all PLANT-BASED (and plant curious) CHEFS.
WE ARE HIRING!
Would you like to be part of a pioneering vegan food business based in the beautiful North Cotswolds?
We are recruiting for an experienced head chef to lead a small kitchen team producing high quality vegan meals to be sold and distributed across the UK.
If you have a passion for plant-based cuisine, and leadership experience in high volume, high quality kitchens, we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
– The chance to be a key part of a fast growing business with big ambitions.
– Your creative input highly valued.
– Ongoing training and development opportunities.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Sociable hours: tbd, but regular hours with weekends off.
What we’re looking for:
– A passion for plant-based food, and experience with recipe development.
– Experience working in high-end kitchens (not just plant-based).
– At least 2 years experience of a leadership role in a high volume kitchen environment, and the ability to manage all aspects of food production (suppliers/H&S/HAACP etc.).
– Great communication, both written and spoken. And some experience with kitchen management software a big bonus.
– Interest in growing and foraging food also very welcome!
For more information and to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Draycott, near Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.