Website Harmonic Finance™
About the job
Finance Director | Vegan Snack Business | London
Harmonic are working exclusively with a fast-growth innovative snack business in central London. After an impressive fundraising series, they are looking to hire their first Finance Director who will be responsible for bringing the finance function in-house. As well as building a team, this person will be working very closely with the founders and investors strategically to scale the business.
This is an opportunity to work in one of London’s most spectacular office spaces and have a substantial impact on the success of this exciting business as it scales.
The Finance Director will work closely with the Founders and will be responsible for establishing and managing the day-to-day running of the Finance function.
* Production of Monthly Management Accounts
* Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function (establishing robust processes)
* Management of P&Ls and cash flow
* Management of the monthly-close process
* Management of VAT returns and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Management of the AP/AR function
* Support ad-hoc strategic projects
* Support the Founders and Leadership team
* Provide Decision Support and Business Partnering across the business
* Qualified Accountant
* Excited by start-ups
* Ambitious and Intelligent
* Good Breadth of Financial Accounting and Commercial Finance experience
* Love working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Technically Strong (IFRS or UK GAAP)
* Prior Start-Up experience
* FMCG experience
* Up to £90,000
*Please note applications will be reviewed for this role w/c 4th January*
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.