• Main point of contact and go to person for CEO & COO
• Preparation and updating of all marketing materials and presentation decks for presenting to stakeholders, clients, partners and investors
• Prepare all necessary reports as required
• Assist to organize internal/external meetings, preparing necessary meetings materials and taking meeting minutes.
• Assist to document and follow up on meeting action plans and timeline, ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Assist to craft email, memo and pitches on behalf of CEO
• Provide assistance to the CEO & COO in all personal administrative matters such as bank accounts, insurance dealings, credit card bookings, reimbursements, etc.
• General administrative & secretarial support such as maintaining Google Drive folders, updating project timeline & gantt chart, managing the calendar of CEO & COO, travel bookings, etc.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the CEO & COO
• Degree in Mass Communications or related field
• 3-5 years of working experience in marketing agency as Account/Project manager or Executive Assistant
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with computers, especially in MS Office applications and Adobe Suite
• Flexible to work on different time zone, mainly USA and Singapore
• Excellent in English written and communication skill
• Franchise knowledge and PR experience is a plus
Eunos – EW7