Event Coordinator (ad hoc on-the-day)
Website sparkleveganevents Sparkle Vegan Events
We are looking for an On-the-day Event Coordinator for ad hoc/occasional cover work.
The main responsibilities include overseeing market/festival days; ensuring a correct and smooth set-up; liaising with traders; liaising with speakers/musicians/workshop leaders; liaising with visitors/guests/clients; setting up and manning information stands and background music; taking some photos/video for social media; and other related tasks. A full briefing/training will be provided prior to each event.
• Weekend work (mostly Sundays) that fits in around your current commitments
• Gain event industry experience
• Work for an ethical vegan-run business
• Play a key role at fun events
• Highly organised, committed, confident, positive, pro-active and a problem solver
• Good weekend availability with early starts
• Willing to travel to events in Berkshire and surrounding areas, with a vehicle and clean UK driving licence
• Vegan to align with the ethical values of the business
• Physically capable (to put up stall gazebos etc)
• Events experience preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• Responsible for registering as self-employed
Pay: £10 per hour
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Sarah Zeneli on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.