Business Development Manager
Website Green Monday
About the job
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners togrow and expand the sector. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
- Be the AGENT to Make Change happen and Make GREEN Common!
- To raise the awareness on health and sustainability; to increase demand for plant-based products in overseas market;
- To raise the awareness of Green Monday, Green Common and its affiliated brands;
- To broaden the reach of F&B and retail channels that carry plant-based options;
- Work with distributor partners closely to strategize sales plan;
- Explore partnership with different channels including hospitality & food service industry;
- Perform market and sales channel analysis as part of market research;
- Wholesales marketing – collaborating with wholesale accounts on marketing events at partners’ stores, and other incentive projects;
- Create, maintain and update sales kits, marketing materials for wholesale, order forms and other related sales tools;
- To support ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Passionate in promoting green lifestyle (knowledge in vegetarian/vegan product is a plus);
- Degree holder or above in Hospitality or Business Development;
- Only Singaporeans or Locals need apply.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Business Development or F&B industry is preferable;
- Have project experience is definitely an advantage;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and at least 1 more Asian language.
- Proactive, responsible, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Can travel overseas;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.