About the job
At Vegan-Friendly, we believe that animals matter more than ever, and we can save them by doing an extraordinary job. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional and make a real impact. We focus on saving the lives of others.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be in charge of all the backstage of VF brand labeling operation.
The purpose of our brand labeling project is to make vegan products more accessible for the general public and allow everyone to find vegan products easily on the supermarket’s shelves.
Each and every product ingredient is checked carefully in order to get our “vegan” stamp and this process would be reviewed by you.
- Ingredients checkout.
- Updating Indexes and tables.
- Ongoing communication with companies and brands.
- Filing documents.
- Payments and collections.
- Motivation towards veganism, sustainability, and environmental.
- Great organizational skills!
- Willing to work in a systematic-base role, that includes updating data lists.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Assertive when needed.
- Positive thinker.
- BA student.
Part-time job (suitable for students).
This role is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.