Have you ever wondered if it’s time for a cleanse? Here are some of the signs that you may want to consider one:
- tending to gain weight easily especially in your belly;
- having headaches more than occasionally;
- having difficulty focusing or experience foggy brain; or
- feeling addicted to foods that you know aren’t good for you… and yet you can’t stop.
This 2-week plant-based cleanse starts on March 8, 2021. This cleanse is based on eliminating foods that people commonly react to with sensitivities and/or intolerances. In this cleanse, you will be guided in eating a primarily whole foods, plant-based diet for 7 days to detox your system. This also gives your digestive and immune systems a reset. Then, over the next 7 days you will reintroduce foods back into your diet.
Join the Q&A Webinar on February 15th, if you want to have any questions about the cleanse answered.
This cleanse will be limited to FIVE people so that participants can have a more personal experience.
The 14-day Reset Cleanse will include:
- 5 small group online group coaching sessions over 3-weeks. These coaching sessions will help you set cleanse goals, prepare for the cleanse, build community and support you through the cleanse
- Cleanse Book with Checklists, Sample Daily Schedule, Shopping Lists, Recipes, Information on Cleanse enhancing activities, Journaling prompts and more
- Closed Facebook group for support between coaching sessions
March 8th: First online coaching session (6-7:30pm EST)
March 15th: First Day of the Cleanse & Second online coaching session (7-7:30pm EST)
March 18th: Third online coaching session (6-7:30pm EST)
March 22nd: Fourth online coaching session (6-7:30pm EST)
March 28th: Last Day of the Cleanse & Fifth online coaching session (6-7:30pm EST)
Here’s the link for signing up for the Reset Cleanse.