Sign-up for an evening packed with healthy, and delicious cooking using our favorite flavor shortcut, Yondu Vegetable Umami!
All cook-along participants will be shipped a bottle of Yondu to be used during the class. The cost of the ticket covers the cost of the bottle ($8.99).
Once you sign up, you will be given a coupon code for FREE access to the entire 6-part Weeknight Dinner Series (we’ll be cooking 3 different dishes each time, view all upcoming dates here). Join for just one session or all six–it’s up to you!
Note: Registration is first-come-first-serve, so register early to guarantee a spot. Please scroll down to “Cook-Along Details” for more information.
With more of us cooking at home these days, we’re all in need of some quick, and delicious go-to recipes. Whether you’re a full-time vegan or just trying to incorporate more meatless meals into your repertoire, these plant-based recipes are guaranteed to satisfy.
The simple flavor-building techniques covered in the cook-along can easily be applied to make your everyday cooking, and meals even tastier. You’ll be cooking along with Chef Jaume Biarnes, a professional chef who’s cooked in some of the best restaurants in the world for over 20 years. Together, we’ll prepare simple vegetable dishes that are minimal effort for maximum flavor.
Here’s what you’ll be cooking:
Learn basic principles to stir-fry like a pro!
Learn basic tips and ratios for simple salad dressings
A delicious, evergreen version of the original!
All of our recipes are developed to be approachable for cooks at any level. The goal is maximum flavor from minimal ingredients, tools, and time.
Here are all the ingredients and tools you will need for this session:
- Assorted Vegetables for Stir-fry (2 cups worth. We will be using asparagus, bell pepper, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli,
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Yondu Vegetable Umami (will be shipped to you)
- Olive oil
- Canned cannelini beans/white beans
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Fusilli (or other dried spiral pasta)
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Large pot
- Large skillet
- The event will be hosted via Zoom. You will receive an email with the event link after registering, as well as reminders prior to the event.
- Only open to participants with a U.S. shipping address.
- Participants should have ingredients and tools sourced ahead of the event (except for Yondu, which will be shipped to you).
- Full grocery & tool list will be available after sign-up. Full recipes can be found on our website (linked above).
- Want to join multiple sessions? Please register for all dates in advance using your free coupon code (browse the different menus and dates on our profile).
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This virtual event will be led by Chef Jaume Biarnes (formerly at El Bulli and Culinary Research at the Alicia Foundation). During the cook-along, recipe-specific questions are welcome in the chat. At the end of the event, feel free to stick around for any remaining culinary/cooking related questions you might have.
You’re audio will be automatically muted during the cook-along. Video is optional , but encouraged!